Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bach to Boulez

Please note that the title to my blog is actually pronounced "back" to Boulez. I am aware as to how Bach's name is actually pronounced but I thought the name was not only catchy but totally appropriate.
In this blog I hope to unleash my frustrations mostly about Classical Music, but often I will spend time generally complaining about religion and the unbalanced times we live in(at least that is what Ignatius J Reilly was fighting against in John Kennedy Toole's masterpiece novel: "The Confederacy of Dunces"). Unlike poor Ignatius, I do not have a problem with my pyloric valve nor do I "like" dogs but I do wash my bedsheets! I may be unusual in my opinions but not as terribly so as would one find from Robertson Davies' character "Parlabane" in one of my favorite novels: "The Rebel Angels". Feel free to comment but please realize that I am an Aquarian and we are always right.....the rest of you poor suckers are WRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment