Thursday, February 10, 2011

Szymanowski Stabat Mater 1/3



This is a glorious work that I recently discovered. In all my musical travels I have rarely been so carried away as I am by this Twentieth Century liturgical masterpiece! There are many fine recordings of this work, namely Sir Simon Rattle's on EMI and Antoni Wit's on Naxos. I have both and heartily recommend them without reservations. Please take time to hear this wonderful work and I hope it blesses you as much as it has blessed me!

Discover and ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Mic: It is truly magnificent.

    How are you doing kiddo?


    fyi: I am writing a book, compiling all my posts from TRICKLEDOWNBS and organizing them, then I will edit and re-write...I suppose it is going to be a long and tedious process.


    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete